We know that Android is more open than iOS still, Android user miss out what jailbreakers can get on their device. Jailbreak is a way to customize iOS devices with the features that Apple does not allow us to use. Once a device is jailbroken we can get access to games emulator, themes, and a lot more paid content for free on your iOS device.
Image: Emus4u Android Download
Emus4u has launched specially for iOS but now it supports Android as well. Now Android users can get access to Cydia apps o their device. To get Emus4u on our device we need Emus4u .APK first which is an Application package file that can be installed to Android device. Follow the guide below to make it work for your Android device.
How to Download Emus4u on Android:
- Go to Settings from your Android device then go to Security.
- You will get to see Unknown Source Option, enable it otherwise it will not be installed on your device.
- Now download the Emus4u APK file directly on your Android device, it will take some time to download the file.
- Once downloaded, go to device storage and find the file, tap on it.
- You will see Install option, tap on Install.
- Tap Next > Done.
Emus4u now will be on your device Home Screen.
In any case, if Emus4un is not working on your device, then delete the installed Emus4u and reinstall it again on your Android device. Emus4u should work fine on your device, let us know how you like the iOS apps Installer on your Android device, comments below and follow us on Facebook.