Emus4u is the app installer which is available when there is no Cydia access to your iOS devices upgraded to latest firmware. Since Apple launched iOS 10 it becomes difficult for the developers to break the latest iOS, that’s why developers are moving toward something else and Emus4u is one of the resultant to the absence of Cydia. Once you download Emus4u on your iOS device, you will be able to download and install all of your favorite apps and games for free those you are habituated to install from Cydia. The best part of Emus4u [ About ] is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device at all, no Apple ID is required when you install apps from Emus4u that means your personal information is safe and it will not void your Apple warranty as well.
Image: Emus4u on iOS 11.03
We will show you how to download Emus4u on your device upgraded to iOS 11.0.3, the latest update of iOS 11 is now available for public, if you have already upgrade your device to iOS 11.0.3 or you are thinking whether you should upgrade to iOS 11.03, yes you can upgrade and definitely the upgradations will not interrupt you to use your favorite apps and games.
How to Download Emus4u on iOS 11.0.3:
We will show you two ways to download Emus4u on your device upgrade to iOS 11.0.3, follow both the methods without skipping any otherwise Emus4u will not be installed completely.
Method 1: Safari Method
- Open Safari from your iOS device, and type emus4u.org into the URL then tap Go.
2. Once the page is loaded tap the UP arrow from the bottom of the device screen.
3. You will see Add to Home Screen, tap on it.
4. Keep the app icon name unchanged as Emus4u, and tap Add from the top right of the device screen.
5. Exit from Safari, Emus4u icon will be on your device Home Screen.
Video: Watch this video to see the above explained steps
Method 2: Profile Configuration Installation
- Open Safari the open the [ link ].
- A new window will appear, tap on Install.
- Type your passcode, if it is asked to do so.
- Tap Install again to confirm the installation.
- Now tap Done.
- Emus4u is completely installed.
Emus4u Errors Fix:
If you find that the installed Emus4u is not working on your device, follow the simple steps below to see how to fix it.
- Profile Installation Failed? Open the given link to see how to fix it.
- If the installed app is not running on your device, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management, look for the app icon tap Trust on it.
Emus 4u will work fine on your iOS 11.0.3 device, comments below to let us know how you like it on your device and follow us on Facebook.