Many old iOS devices still support iOS 9 and the point is PPHelper supports only 64-bit device, that’s why many iOS 9 users not able to access Cydia on their older device. If you are using iOS 9 on your old device then you must be missing your favorite apps and games on your device. Here we are introducing you one app installer called “ Emus4u ” which doesn’t need your device to jailbreak. Emus4u [ About ] is available for your iOS 9 and there are no hardware restrictions to use it on your old device as well. Here below we are showing you how to download Emus4u on your iOs device directly on your iPhone or iPad, to download the whole content from Emus4u, you don’t need to pay for it, it is free.
Image: Emus4u for iOS 9
How o Download Emus4u on iOS 9:
Here below we are showing you two ways to download Emus4u on your iOS 9 device, follow each and every step to get it on your device.
Method 1: Safari
- Open Safari and type emus4u.org into the URL then tap Go.
2. Once the page is loaded tap the UP arrow from the bottom of the screen.
3. Now you see Add to Home Screen at the bottom and tap on it.
4. Now tap Add.
5. Now you can see Emus4u icon on the Home Screen.
Video: Watch this video tutorial to see all the steps above
Method 2: Profile Configuration Method
- Open Safari then open < link >
- Tap Install to Install the Emus4u configuration profile.
- Put your passcode if it is required.
- Tap Install from the pop-up window of the screen.
- Now tap Done to complete the installation.
- Emus4u is on your Home Screen.
Emus4u Profile Installation Errors Fix:
While Installing Emus4u on your iOS device you may find two common type of errors, both the errors can be fixed by following few steps.
- Profile Installation Failed? Open the link to see how to fix it.
- Installed Emus4u is not working? Go to Settings > General> Profile and Device Management, tap Trust on Emus4u certificate.
Now you can start downloading your favorite apps and games from Emus4u without jailbreak your device. To get more developers update follow us on Facebook.